Thursday, November 12, 2009

Travelling to Australia





The trip that I took to Australia in July/August was long and boring, but it was worth it. The first plane ride was about 5 hrs from New York city to Los Angeles and from there we flew to Sydney then to Melbourne where we stayed with my sisters for a week.



 


When we were in Melbourne we stayed at Madeleine and Angus' place. The good thing about Melbourne was the city was great because it had parks good stores and we go to have free unlimited inter net. 



We went to a really cool science museum where there was a lightning room and almost the whole thing is about Star Wars and there was a cafeteria where I got a meat pie, where I met another boy named Jye but spelled Jai. 


 


We got to ride Trams and we went on a train that went in the forest and it was called Puffin Billy and I was sitting up on a bar that I got to stick my arms and legs out the side of the train it was so fun! It was a Steam train and we got to see the Engine room and the big furnace.


 


After the week we flew to Perth and stayed at a hotel over night. Then in the morning we took a train from Perth train station to Bunbury were my mum went to pick up a car that we used for the rest of the trip. We went to my mums best friend Johns house to stay for the rest of the trip. He has a really cool dog called Sky.







I met almost all of my friends and I also saw my best friends Sophia and Mim and on the trip i met my little nephew Hunter and my sisters Caroline and Madeleine.



 

The best thing i did with Caroline was when we went to the Deadly Bubble bath which is what we call Bunbury Back Beach.



 


The food was great I had Chicken treat and I got a free melted chocolate cake. When we went to Donnybrook to visit Nana and Papa at their house and we also got to see the new Apple Park in Donnybrook....which is a really cool new playground with lots of equipment that is also a place to exercise that makes you feel strong. It is very colourful and cool.


 




 Me and my sister had a wattle war and my brother became victorious because he used a huge branch of wattle and then we lit a fire we made and my dad was so amazed that the leaves lit up soo fast and it was a first for him because it was his first time being out in the bush and seeing bamboo grow wild. 

I was sad to leave everyone but we had chickens and cats and our home to come back to and we where ready to come home to America. 






   

4 comments:

  1. wow this is a really long post and i appreciate how much work it is to make this sort of writing. I liked reading what was important to you.

    Well done Jye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the meat pies.....reminded me of Scotland a bit. Although when I had piesin Scotland it was usually with a Bass and a game of snooker.....or a Man U match. Keep going Jye this is getting good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful wordsmith you are Jye! Loved all the pictures that accompanied your interesting account of your adventures to Oz! Sounds like you all had a fantastic time catching up with family and friends. Glad you and Caroline survived the deadly bubble bath!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cash Making Opportunities - The Beginning The working life is already tough enough, but the worries of being out of work was even tougher. The unsecured working environment have prompted me to search the internet for an alternative source of extra income so that I could learn how to Make Money Work for me and be Financially Independent. I listed down a number of Free Internet Business Opportunity Ideas while researching ways how people earn money online while working-from-home.......

    www.onlineuniversalwork.com

    ReplyDelete