Monday, November 9, 2009

MY FIRST POST



My name is Jye and today i made my very first blog. I will post photos and pix that i think are interesting and i will also make it so you can visit sites that i think are interesting.,

This is a leaning experience as well as a place to publish what i learn.

A little bit about me.

I am ten nearly 11 years old. I live in upstate NY and originally came from Western Australia. We live on 10 acres of lovely forested and fielded land up on the top of a hill. 

I am homeschooled in 2009.

We also have an interesting life because we grow our own food and have chickens for our own eggs.

I have a pet cat called Shadow and he is hopeless but cute and cuddly.

6 comments:

  1. How did you get the lables of Australia, cats, chickens, ect

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just post them in the tags section when you create the post Drew. You can also edit posts and add them there, Jye i like the blue text on the black it is easy to read and stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done indeed! ........and so professional looking....I shall be looking back in to see what else lies in store for me. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jye! This is a great way for me to keep track of what you guys are up to. Love reading your blog! joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jye!
    This is a fantastic blog you have started! I am really impressed with how professional it looks.
    I am really looking forward to your posts :D
    Chris

    ReplyDelete