Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My new Computer Monitor



I have a bank debit card and savings account for the first time and my first purchase was a monitor for my computer - it is a 20'' hp monitor. I  spent $161  on it. It is my first investment towards my new desktop computer.  

I love it because I can finally see whats in the corners again. When i play games I could never find out what was in that corner because my laptop screen was broken and now i can see just fine. I would rate it about 9-10 of 11 its a really good buy! I am using it right now!.



 


2 comments:

  1. How is the monitor doing now? LCD’s are prone to scratches and damage, so make sure that you care for it properly. Avoid using cleaning materials that contain alcohol and spraying the screen. Instead, use a clean cloth to clean the monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, buddy! Playing role playing games or even racing games might be difficult if you can't see the important details at the corner of your screen. It's a good thing that you bought a wicked monitor! But, you just have to maintain it well, so that it can serve you for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete